Friday, May 25, 2007

Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around

Last week we had our annual Valley of Fire campout. I'll spare you most of the details, but thought I'd give you the following examples of why the people I work with are hilarious.

Example 1
Guy 1: How long's it been since you last shaved?
Me: I don't know. Two or three days.
Guy 1: It looks like a pre-pubescent mustache on a kid.
Guy 2: He wishes!

Example 2
Guy 1: Look helicopters. I guess the strippers are finally here.
Me: I wish. Two helicopters full of strippers showing up would probably be the best thing that's ever happened in my life.
Guy 2: Yeah, it probably would.

Example 3
Or you get to hear exchanges such as this:
"I believe it."
"Yeah, but you're mormon. You'll believe anything."

Example 4
Or this:
I'm* gonna chili-whip your ass





*Happens to be one of the most 'proper' people I've ever met

2 comments:

AnoMALIE said...

Totally off-topic, but I had to share: Last night I had a nightmare (I consider it that since I was a little distressed) that I was stealing the My Little Ponies of some celebrity's daughter. Even in the dream, I was like "WTF? Why would I want to see whores right now?"

Minnow, you've messed me up for life. Thanks. j/k

Anonymous said...

Now I know that 'chili-whip' doesn't have anything to do with chili.