Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mom leans down and says, "My sentiments exactly."

In case you live in a cave (in which case you probably don't have internet access, so this statement doesn't make any sense and should have been deleted), it's Mother's Day.

Pretty much all I have to do is exist in order for my mom to have a fabulous day, but I sent her a gift anyway.

I know that not everyone has the benefit of a mother's unconditional love which allows gift giving on Mother's Day to be optional. I also realize that not every child remembers when Mother's Day is, or has the money to purchase gifts. If any of you fall under this category, well friends, today's your lucky day! I've created a coupon that you can download and give to your mother at no cost to you.


Please note that your mother may use the coupon to call your brother if you are not, in fact, her favorite son. If such is the case, I would offer you my condolences, but being my mother's favorite son and all, I really don't know how you feel. I recommend you get a good therapist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice how you had to put favorite son because you could never compete if it was favorite child.

Anonymous said...

You can get a good therapist like her second-most-favorite son. :) Call me...