Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Even though he's a guy and even though I'm not gay

Friend: You should really go see that movie. It's freakin' funny.

Me: I almost went to it on Saturday night, but then [Friend] called. She and her boyfriend wanted to come over and catch up on this season's episodes of Entourage. Originally we were going to do that sometime Sunday, but when I talked to her I checked On Demand and saw that it was going to take a while for her to catch up so she wanted to break it up. Anyway, they came over, but when I went back to On Demand it wasn't working. It said there was a technical difficulty and that I needed to call the cable provider so then I had to look all over the place to find a number for Cox.

Friend: Really? I'd think you'd already have a number for cocks on speed dial.

Me: Sometimes I make it too easy for you, don't I?

Friend: You really do.

2 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

You should post links to the lyrics that you take your titles from... :)

Native Minnow said...

Or, you could just google them yourself using quotation marks
;-)

But, if you must know, this one comes from a song called Attack of the Clonefucker by Schaffer the Darklord. The song is hilarious, albeit extremely crude (as the name suggests). It's about a cloner who steals clones of himself and 'experiments' with them after he gets them home.

Here's an extended snippet:

. . .
I'll dress this dapper little bastard in my suit
He's so goddamned cute I think I'll name him Mark.
Oh my, look at my new toy.
He'll be my best friend, lover and houseboy
[a few lines I can't remember]
And oh how I'll want to kiss his big luscious lips
Even though he's a guy and even though I'm not gay
. . .