Thursday, June 07, 2007

Don't you want to help me, tell me what to do, help me find a way

There's a girl that I'm interested in (Ok, ok, there are like five girls that I'm interested in, but this post is only about one of them, and it's not the girl from the Corvette story. I'm a whore. So what?), and I'd like to know if she's interested in me as well. There are several things that lead me to believe that she might be, but then there are a few things that make me think that's just wishful thinking. So, the other night when I was talking to one of my friends, I brought it up. I told him the reasons I think she might be interested, the reasons why she might not be, and then asked his opinion.

Him: That's tough. It's always hard to know what a girl's intentions are. She could be into you, or she could just be being nice.
Me: That's what I thought. I know I could just ask her. The truth is, I'd be ok with just being friends, but I'd also be ok with being more.
Him: I can understand that.
Me: I just don't want to make a move and end up freaking her out so that she doesn't even want to be friends. You know?
Him: Yeah.
Me: So what would you do?
Him: I'd probably just put it in her butt.

That would certainly be one way to find out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wasn't expecting that.

What kind of 'moves' do you plan on attempting that would/could possibly freak her out?

Speaking from past experiences, guys that attempted to leave the Friend Zone only freaked me out when they tried the 'Suave Rico' type moves. As if! After their inevitable shut-down, it was never comfortable being around them. Now, when Friend Zone guys asked respectfully and I wasn't interested, no biggie, nothing was comprimised.

I'm not an expert, only four guys come to mind. But I do remember how stupid two of them were.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd try his approach... PI

Anonymous said...

I think you can only claim 'whore' status if you were sleeping with some/most/all of them....and make a buck or two doing it!

AnoMALIE said...

Is this just your clever way of asking for my number? Just kidding! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

EW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who would say something so dirty? Your friend should have said something less profane, like show her the bat wing, or ask her if she likes fruit baskets, or see if she'd like to try on a pair of arabian goggles, or ask her if she's ever worn a cincinnati bowtie, or etc. Sick bastard.