Friday, June 29, 2007

I talked to God and God said nothing special

A lot of you are probably already aware of this site, but those who aren't should definitely check out their t-shirts. I haven't gone through everything, but was particularly fond of some of their religious ones (under the funny t-shirts and gifts category - the real religious ones suck).

Here are some of my favorites:

- When God made me he was just showing off.
- I can't. I'm Mormon.
- Jesus would slap the shit out of you.
- I was an atheist until I realized I am God.
- Jesus loves me, but only for my money.
- Polygamy: Not just for the Mormons anymore.
- What would Bacchus do?
- Jesus loves you, but I think you're a douchebag.
- Nuke a gay whale for Jesus.

The last one sounds like something our president would wear while he's clearing brush down on the ranch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God loves all of his children..
But I am his favorite.

AnoMALIE said...

I saw a bumper sticker that said "Jesus loves you, but I think you're a douche bag" the other day... I then felt the urge to applaud.