Monday, June 25, 2007

Sing with me now

My kids came to town last week. They got here Wednesday night, but I didn't really get to start spending any time with them until Friday because they went to a wedding on Thursday while I was out buying a car.

Anyway, on one of the days they were here I started singing a song while I was fixing lunch for some reason.

Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look at the boy too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
whoa whoa


Sha la la la la la

Ain't that sad
Ain't it a shame, too bad
He's gonna miss the girl

Roommate's Son: Why are you singing a song from the Little Mermaid? It's a little girl movie.
Me: It's an awesome movie.
11 year old son: Maybe he just likes to watch mermaids. It's ok Dad. There's no shame in that.

No shame indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch She Creature. That's a pretty cool mermaid movie.

AnoMALIE said...

That roomate's kid I tell ya... he hates on everything I like... wtf?

But he is funny... I give him that.

elbee said...

I wish Roommate's Son would stop bugging me. :(