Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lurking behind every curtain

One of my friends has been hanging out with a new girl. She recently broke up with her boyfriend. After my friend hung out with her once or twice, her ex-boyfriend started sending him emails. Yesterday he was telling me a little bit about it. Let's just say it's a weird situation and leave it at that.

As we finished our conversation my friend jokingly said, "Oh, and one more thing. If I should end up dead, you know who to send the police after. Also, feel free to look through my CDs at the house and take whatever you want."

Is it wrong to start secretly rooting for the ex-boyfriend? My friend does have a lot of good music.

2 comments:

elbee said...

Let me know when you're rummaging through your dead friend's CD collection. I'd like to have a gander, too. :P

Anonymous said...

It's not bad at all...not at all..
as long as you keep it secret.