Sunday, July 08, 2007

More than meets the eye


Top 10 signs that Optimus Prime is Jewish*
10. He stars in a Hollywood blockbuster.
9. Father was an armored car.
8. Manora appears on the dash every December.
7. Bag of gold stashed in the glove compartment.
6. High pitched airhorn.
5. Small gear-shift.
4. Curly smokestacks.
3. Yamulka sun roof.
2. Caught spinning a dradle with Megatron.
1. Missing a portion of his front bumper**.





* It's true. I heard a teenager say it at the pool last week.

** Ver Girl (2007).

5 comments:

elbee said...

Damn! I really have to see this movie soon.

Anonymous said...

at the bar Saturday night, this bluegrass band dedicated a cover version of "Ring of Fire" to the Transformers movie. It was totally random but there you go..

PS- Yay for citation! ;)

steph said...

did you read my post that i totally have a crush on optimus prime??

Native Minnow said...

Lauren, it's funny because I have absolutely no desire to see this movie. I just get the feeling that it sucks (although I think it's received favorable reviews). I just think there are things that are probably best left in my childhood.

Stephanie, I did see that, and there's no shame in it. But how does FP feel about that?
;-)

PsychDoctor said...

NM...the movie is actually supposed to be one of the best of the summer...it apparently isn't corny and I am going to go see it...