Sunday, August 26, 2007

Little Boy Blue and the Man 'n the Moon

I got a chance to visit my kids on the way to Canada, and on the way back. In fact, on the way up I spent the first night at their house, but felt that I had to get up early the next morning to make up for the time I spent with them. I left their house at 5 a.m., so obviously they were all asleep, but I went and told them all goodbye anyway. They all mumbled some sleepy goodbyes, but perhaps the cutest one came from my four year old.

Me: Goodbye [son]. I love you.
Him: I love you too.
Me: I love you more.
Him: I love you more.
Me: I love you most.
Him: I love you moster.

He wins. It's impossible to beat "moster."

3 comments:

Delirious said...

What? What about I love you "infinity"? :P

Anonymous said...

Mostest...

mindy said...

that is cute. :o)