Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Where mission bells used to ring

Friend 1: How was Mexico?
Friend 2: It was fun.
Friend 1: I had a dream about you. I've been waiting for you to get back so that I could tell you about it. You guys were in your office, and you had all your bags with you. Why? I don't know, but you opened one of them up and there was this glow coming out of it. You reached in and pulled out a Virgin Mary lollipop that was whiter than the purest snow. They may have been chocolate, but it was definitely on a stick. It was a short dream.
Friend 2: That really happened.
Me: So, if he got a Virgin Mary sucker, then what did you bring me?
Friend 2: AIDS.
Me: Wow! Can you show me where you're keeping it.
Friend 2: I'll give it to you later.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

He still hasn't given it to me.