Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Underneath the blue neverending sky

Oh, hi there. I believe I promised some pictures of my trip to Sedona, didn't I? Well, I have some. If you're really nice I'll let you see them.

What's that? You promise to be really nice? Ok, here are a few pics.

And just for good measure, here's a video showing that I'm still capable of being daring. I was a trendsetter here. This wasn't my first jump, but I was the first to do it.

Now that you've seen the pictures I'll tell you this: You should have asked what my definition of really nice was before you agreed to my terms.

4 comments:

elbee said...

That looked like a fun jump! I'm glad you have fun.

Anonymous said...

What about Snoopy???

And where is the picture of you not sliding down the not chute at rock slide park? ;)

Anonymous said...

You are CRAZY!!!! You never, EVER be the first one to jump.
:)

Native Minnow said...

Teresa, I didn't take a picture of Snoopy. And, I didn't want to use pics that I didn't take myself (although had to with the one of me going down the slide, and the video, obviously).

Kris, I swam down there to check it out before I jumped. I knew it was deep enough beforehand.