Monday, September 10, 2007

We're goin' on down the road towards tiny cities made of ashes

I went to Sedona, AZ this weekend for a friend's birthday. I don't have time to post a big story about it or anything right now, so you'll have to settle for this instead.

One of my other friends was riding with me to Sedona, so I picked him up in order to avoid him having to leave his vehicle on campus over the weekend. At one point he realized that he needed to run to the store for something, but didn't have his vehicle, so I gave him my keys. Later, when we were leaving town, we got to the car and I asked for my keys back.

Him: Oh, I'm sorry, I sold your car to a bum for twenty dollars, and a rim job. It was so worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, but make time to post some pictures about your trip...
It is interesting seeing different places...

steph said...

i would believe that in sedona -- my best friend and i did a road trip all over AZ, and sedona was very interesting. did you go to the power vortexes (vortexi??) while you were there? and did your friend live in the brightly-painted trailor park where most people lived? interesting place....

Native Minnow said...

I didn't go to a vortex. In fact, I didn't even know about them until I got back. Oh, and my friend doesn't actually live in Sedona, he just wanted to go there to camp for his b-day. I say it was a good choice.