Monday, October 08, 2007

All wrapped up in my garage

I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but here in Vegas there are a plethora of vehicles with vanity plates on them. After seeing so many of these vanity plates, some which are intelligible and others which aren't, I've come up with a few that you probably wouldn't want on your vehicle because you probably don't want their message displayed to the world.









Then there are the ones that you definitely wouldn't want to display, especially if you're on the lam, since they would give the police a reason to pull you over.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! How did you make these?

Dee Ice Hole said...

I think you are right---I--for one--wouldn't want any of these on my vehicle.

~Kris said...

I would love BE-OTCH
On mine

steph said...

vanity plates = terrible. they really are everywhere, especially here in FL. I've never seen the gay b8 on one, though!

PsychDoctor said...

awesome...I actually saw one in CA a few years ago that said

SUPR STD

I am sure it meant Super Stud, but I couldn't think of anything besides extra strength burning/dripping... :)

AnoMALIE said...

I learned my lesson when it comes to vanity plates: If your nickname is the same as that of a rapper, don't put it on your plates. But if you must, don't leave your car parked outside your house during All-Star weekend... they'll get jacked.

But seeing as how I'm such a jerk, I probably had that coming, anyway.