Friday, November 02, 2007

There is blood on our hands again

I've mentioned on here before about how I can be a heartless bastard. If you don't believe me, one of the deeds I performed in order to complete my Halloween costume should prove it.

I killed a teddy bear.

I didn't go for an easy painless death either. I cut its head right off. That's right, I'm going to Hell for sure.



Take a closer look at its headless corpse (which is still in my room):



One of my friends told me that I have cotton on my hands.

I kind of feel like the terrorists that attacked Imagination Land *.





*(watch until there are 9 minutes left if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

6 comments:

AnoMALIE said...

Gee, that first photo makes me hold my breath for some reason.

Poor bear...

PsychDoctor said...

a teddy bear silence of the lambs... :)

MommyHeadache said...

I absolutely love the costume you made out of it. So I say, the bear died for a good cause and this time I won't report you to the police ;)

Anonymous said...

He was only a care bear!

Haha, I dug the costume. It was only a toy anywho...not like it'll come haunt you in the darkness of night and shove cotton down your throat. Right?

R.L

Anonymous said...

Minnow, you said you were going to sew it back on...I'm waiting >{



JG

Native Minnow said...

Correction, I said I was thinking about sewing it back on.

There's a difference ;-)