Friday, December 21, 2007

Come on baby be my bad boyfriend

Some friends of mine spend a lot of time baking cookies and giving them out to their friends every Christmas. The cookies are quite fancy, and quite tasty. They gave me a plate full last week. Having the sweet tooth that I do, it only took a couple of days to plow through them. Through most of them at least. However, there were a couple that I didn't eat. I didn't go to work for a few days, and those just sat on my desk uncovered. When I went back to work earlier this week, I offered one of them to a guy I work with. He grabbed one, took a bite, and realized that it had gotten very hard in the time it had sat uncovered.

Him: I'll swallow it, but only because it's in my mouth.

Me: Is that your motto for everything?

Him: Pretty much.

Me: In that case, I've got something else for you.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

It's usually the ones that profess they aren't ... that are.

Anonymous said...

As a nutritionist(waitress), your penis is healthier than that stale cookie your co-worker ate! Unless it's been up some other butt of course!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what kind of action you get.

I just can't believe you would waste good cookies!

Mr. DNA said...

The whole world is gay it seems.

Gay is the new black?

Speaking of... Do you know what else gets very hard when it's uncovered?

ha?

Karen said...

What is that saying about he/she doth protest too much or something like that? You did realise he said he'd SWALLOW just about anything? You might have a bad back honey but someday you're going to need that piece of equipment again.....