Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tiny insects make me want to dance

It's official, I can park anywhere I want now. My friend from Germany says that having this placard also means I'm retarded. Who am I to argue with her on that? However, I didn't hear her complaining too much when it got us good parking on Sunday when we went to the mall so she could sit on Santa's lap and the rest of the parking lot was full. The main place it makes a difference is on campus. Now I can park right in front of my office building instead of parking and having to hobble a block or two.

I do feel like I'm able to walk a little better now, but I might as well take advantage of anything that helps while I can. After all, I still hurt when I move too much, and I can't walk very fast at all. As if to rub it in, I was walking down the hallway toward my office yesterday when a cockroach thought it would be a good time to race me. It must have figured it could take me pretty easily while I'm in my handicapped state. Not being one to take taunting from an insect so easily, I stomped on the cockroach as soon as it pulled ahead.

Who's the fastest one now, bitch?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rah minnow, you are no longer handi-crapped. That card makes you handi-capable.

Jenny said...

how much can you sell that for on ebay?

Karen said...

Serve the cockroach right for being a smart ass.

Native Minnow said...

Waitress, I still feel handi-crapped, just not as much.

Boxer, probably a lot, but it wouldn't do the buyer much good because I also have to keep a note in the car with my name, the doctor's name, and I have to show it along with photo ID to anyone who asks, otherwise I get a ticket.

Gypsy, or just for being a cockroach ;-)

Anonymous said...

My ankle hurts. I don't step on roaches. I let them populate until they all get together to form Voltron. I like the fight to be fair.

Manuel said...

you tell em......man v cockroach the ultimate battle....who will play you in the movie...?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world...It ROCKS, Huh?!?!?! ;-)