Friday, February 08, 2008

For reasons unknown

Mr. M.: I helped Mom quit smoking.

Me: You did? What a good boy!

Mr. M.: [Step-Dad]'s going to try to quit too.

Me: Are you going to help him?

Mr. M.: No. I think Mom's going to help him.

Me: Well, you could help him too.

Mr. M.: *long pause* I think Mom can help him better.


------------------UPDATE------------------

I know I said that I was going to start referring to my youngest son as Bill on here, as per his request to start being called that, but it just doesn't work for me, so I've changed it to Mr. M. instead. The other two will still be Tortellini and Togers though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute.

BlazngScarlet said...

He's so right! :)

Jenny said...

your kid, right?

makes sense.

Karen said...

Maybe Bill could come and help me....I just fell off the wagon. I'm back....kinda.

Native Minnow said...

Kris, I know, he is cute.

Blaze, He is, but he doesn't understand why. Not yet.

Boxer, yeah, the five year old.

Gypsy, maybe I could start hiring him out. He's cute enough that he could probably do the trick just because you wouldn't want to let him down ;-) p.s., I just changed his name to Mr. M. for blogging purposes. Bill just doesn't sit right with me even though I said I was going to go with it. I'll go update it to reflect that change.

Manuel said...

good work ......no who is gonna help me? who? who? who?

Karen said...

Yes please hire him out to me. I would never want to let a sweet little minnow down....