Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rockin' your eff me pumps

I went shopping for new shoes today. I made a friend of mine go with me. Once I found a pair to buy, she wanted to go to a different store so she could try to find some new shoes too. As we pulled up to the second store, she said,
"So. . .
and . . .
but . . .
nevermind."

The entire train of thought lasted less then five seconds, and this is how it really sounded in her head: "So, you have to tell me which shoes you'd fuck me in. And you can't say all of them. But you will. Nevermind."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had yet another conversation without you.

steph said...

ha. love it.

Karen said...

And you know this HOW? Are you sure it's not wishful thinking?

Jenny said...

Sorry, it was probably:

So; he has HIS shoes how do I get rid of him for a few mintues...

And; do some REAL shopping....

But; he did drive

Nevermind; I'll let him think I'm interested.. and what is he thinking over there?

Anonymous said...

Oh no. That's the exact translation...I explained it to him afterwards, even though I didn't have to.

And as for being interested.... I might be interested. If he wasn't my sister......

Anonymous said...

"Fuck Me" pumps. Nice.

Manuel said...

magnificent......

2 Dollar Productions said...

It's great when everybody is on the same page as it takes the guesswork out of conversation.

BlazngScarlet said...

SO, I adore a man who feels comfortable in fuck me pumps AND a bustier/garter set (AKA Tim Curry), BUT, is he into me? NEVERMIND, I'll make him into me!

That's how it played in my head.