Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Red dragon tattoo, it's just about on me, I got it for you, so now do you want me?

I love this time of year. It's warm outside, meaning the girls are dressed in less, which makes a walk across campus that much more enjoyable. At least when the girls wearing less are those who ought to be, and not the other kind (i.e., fat and ugly). However, such is not always the case. The other day I was walking with two friends and saw a girl with a tattoo on her breast. Unfortunately, this girl was not attractive, but her tattoo was very noticeable.

Friend 1: Did you see that girl's tattoo?

Me: How could I miss it?

Friend 1: She must have just had that done.

Me: It did look pretty new.

Friend 1: She was trying to push everything up and out to make sure that everyone can see it.

Me: She needed a good push-up bra for that.

Friend 2: She needed a tattoo of a hot chick on her face.

9 comments:

Bill From Gainesville said...

That would be some hellacious cosmetic surgery!

adventures of a mad scientist said...

Chest pieces are very difficult to pull off. Most look terrible. I do not want to know what hers looked like. Ugh.

Nene said...

I saw a girl the other day that had a Superman tatoo (the big S) on her chest. It was big and took up most of the chest area. It was not a pretty sight, but then neither was she.

AnoMALIE said...

Ahaha! That was mean... but funny.

PsychDoctor said...

That was freakin' hilarious...a hot chick tattoo on her face...I need to remember that one...

steph said...

ahahaha.

Also, I've noticed something: when a person is from areas that have seasons and the body can be mostly covered, the body can get pretty...soft. Living in a beach town where we wear bikinis for at least nine months out of the year, the girls (and guys) tend to keep themselves more in shape. There doesn't tend to be that nasty showing off of fat grossness during the summer months that seems to happen up North (or where it's colder than here).

Karen said...

Ok the nice part of me thought that was very unkind and mean but then the evil Gypsy laughed out loud. Am I going to hell?

Manuel said...

oh the cruelty......I'm gonna use it though....

Anonymous said...

Grrherhahahahhahaha! That's the best line you've ever typed. And I might have an opportunity to use it this very evening.

Vote TROLL

http://chromedcurses.com/allatwitter