Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You say I like what you say, I like what you say

Now it's time for some sage words of wisdom from Native Minnow.

I always say. . .

. . . never miss a good opportunity to shut your mouth. Especially if you're someone who annoys me.

. . . that sometimes it's just easier to go out and buy new socks than it is to do laundry.

. . . it is better to have loved and lost than to live with a lunatic for the rest of your life.

. . . there's no such thing as "too sweet."

. . . nobody likes to be called crazy, especially crazy people.

. . . a cloaca's a cloaca.

. . . of all the places not to be seen, a small penis convention ranks pretty highly.

. . . it's better to go on vacation than on a shooting spree.

. . . a monarchy is always the best form of government, when you're the monarch.

9 comments:

Amber said...

my boyfriend believes in that laundry rule - it's easier to buy new clothes than to do the laundry - (he learned it from his dad, when he was little he would tell his dad he didn't have any clean clothes and they would get in the car and hit the mall - so so sad lol)

Jenny said...

so the sock thing is Universal, huh? That clears up some things for me at home. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

...except in ducks, turkeys, and geese...there the cloaca has a phallus - see picture 2 on this page: http://campus.murraystate.edu/academic/faculty/terry.derting/cva_atlases/canduck/reproduck.htm (careful, it's kind of gross..., but educational nonetheless)

silentkid said...

". . . of all the places not to be seen, a small penis convention ranks pretty highly."

Isn't this where we first met? I still have my 2-Inch Pride T-shirt.

PsychDoctor said...

I want to make these into t-shirts on Redbubble.com... :) Dr. Psycho...

Manuel said...

the third one...hehehehehe

as I said at work on Saturday....never look a gift cake in the mouth....just eat it

2 Dollar Productions said...

Number 1 applies more than most people seem to understand as I find it a much better idea to say nothing than to utter something stupid.

And the last one reminds me of that Mel Brooks line - "It's good to be the King." I bet he's right too.

Anonymous said...

Umm, yeah, there is such a thing as being "too sweet" (e.g., the psycho stalker who people say is being "too sweet").

Unless you're referring to food, in which case, you're probably right.

mindy said...

I like the loved & lost one. I'm thankful not to live with a lunatic, too.