Monday, May 12, 2008

Take a chance on me

I called my ex-wife yesterday to wish her a happy Mother's Day. As we talked she said she had to tell me some of the funny stuff Mr. M's been saying lately. I particularly liked this one about playing it safe.

Ex-Wife: Mr. M, is it safe to go with strangers if they ask you to go with them?
Mr. M: No. Not if he has a knife.
Ex-Wife: Well, what if he didn't have a knife but had candy instead?
Mr. M: Candy? Yeah, that's safe.


He must take after his dad.

5 comments:

Dee Ice Hole said...

WHATTA KID---Hope you are successful in teaching him what safe really is.

Jenny said...

you can poke your eye out with a Sugar Daddy.

I know.

Karen said...

That is so sweet of you to ring the ex for Mother's Day. Sometimes you really are a darling...only sometimes though so don't go getting all chuffed with yourself :)

Lightning Strikes said...

Mr.M's probably one of my most favorite!! He's pretty funny!

mindy said...

ha ha ha ha!!! i love it!