Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When you're so young you wanna be older, and when you're older you want the body you have now

Friend: How do two fat people have the sex?
Me: How?
Friend: I'm asking. I don't know how it works. Do they both just start at opposite ends of the room and run at each other and hope things go where they're supposed to?
Me: Oh, I thought it was a joke. But I think the way you just described it might work for them.
Friend: I just saw two really fat people in the parking lot downstairs and they had their young daughter with them.
Me: Ha!
Friend: They both were huge, bellies and all. Just made me wonder.
Me: Ew. You should go down there and ask 'em.
Friend: I just looked and they disappeared, like a case of twinkies from a cupboard
Me: Wow, that is fast. But just to make sure that I never have to find out how that happens, I'm going to go to the gym now.
Friend: : Me too. Want me to pick you up on the way by?
Me: When are you leaving?
Friend: Now. Meet me at the corner in ten minutes ready to jump.

7 comments:

steph said...

is it mean that i have thought this very same thing more than once?

Jenny said...

I worry about you at times.

Dee Ice Hole said...

MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES

Simon said...

HE rolls HER in flour and looks for the wet spot.

On a similar note, how do REALLY large people go to the bathroom (#2's not #1's). I mean not to get too gross, but there are all sorts of logistical problems to overcome. Seat size, getting enough clearance 'down there' for easy evacuation, cleaning oneself properly afterwards... man, I shouldn't have thought about this before breakfast.

Native Minnow said...

Steph, only a little, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Boxer and Dee Ice Hole, you should =P

Simon, hadn't really thought of that, but you're right, it's got to be tricky. Here's hoping I never find out the answer to the bathroom question.

Karen said...

You and your friends have such deep and meaningful conversations :)

Anonymous said...

I think the woman gives a blow job, doesn't swallow, transfers sperm to his mouth with a french kiss, then allows him to blow it inside her! Just thinking.