Friday, August 29, 2008

At least as old as you are as you walk away

Mr M started Kindergarten yesterday. My ex-wife called after she dropped him off. She said that he normally likes to hold her hand when they're walking together, but wouldn't when they got out of the car. Until the walked into the building. He got a little nervous and reached up to grab her hand. Once they were in the classroom, the teacher told him he could go play with the other kids on the playground, he ran off without even saying goodbye to his mom or step-dad, and that was that. His mom cried. He had fun.




His step-dad told me yesterday afternoon that when Mr M was getting ready in the morning, he commented that he didn't want to wear a shirt to school because he wanted the kids in his class to be able to see his muscles (pronounced musk-ulls). I think we may have a young jock on our hands.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Bloggy tear, that is a seriously cute kid - right down to his musk-ulls.

AnoMALIE said...

lol
How freaking adorable!

And you know I'm totally diggin' the backpack! haha
:]

Keira said...

He is so cute...I can't believe he's starting kingergarten!!

Nene said...

But what a sweet looking "jock"!

Unknown said...

Haha, cute. Listening to "We Are Rockstars"? Strange how I took a liking to that song when I downloaded the EP too. Anyway, hope he enjoys kindergarten.

Lindsay Logic said...

I can't believe he's that old! He's so cute! What a little stud!

*L*

Anonymous said...

aww, cutie!
future jock? or chippendale? only time will tell...

Inklings said...

He's growing up too fast! That kid has personality running out his ears. :0)

mindy said...

aw! he is too cute! And I love that he wanted to show them all his muscles! Guess he didn't want to be messed with! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You MUST bring them to the pool this Sunday!! He is so sweet! All your kids are great! He can show off his mus-kulls all he wants at the pool!! LOL! I want a cute little kid!