Saturday, August 30, 2008

Love you soft and love you sweet

Friend: What're your plans for tonight?

Me: I have to go to the opening social because I promised that I would, but I don't have anything going on after that. Why?

Friend: Want to go ogle some women with me? I have an extra ticket to a concert at the Hard Rock tonight if you want to go.

Me: Sure, why not?


And wouldn't you know it? Sure enough there was some ogling of some women going on. But that wasn't all, and we weren't the only ones doing the ogling.

Midway through the concert:

Me: Ha! You just got checked out by a gay dude.

Friend: Really?

Me: Yeah, he's right back there if you want to look.

Friend: I don't want to look and run the risk of making eye contact. But, how do you know he was checking me out and not you?

Me: Because I turned around and he was staring at your butt. Then he looked you up and down a couple of times.

Friend: Are you sure?

Me: I'm sure. I know that look. I've given that look. So have you. It's unmistakeable.

Friend: Well, was he at least good looking?

5 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

Well? Was he? Don't leave us hanging..... you know, you do look like a BIG D to me!!! LOL, you must set off their "gaydar."

Jenny said...

I feel that exact same way when checked out by Lesbians at the boxing gym. I told my brother you get to an age... it doesn't matter. I'll take the "compliment."

2 Dollar Productions said...

When you boil it down, it always come back to is he/she good-looking - always. Ha.

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! A compliment is a compliment...and...........

........sensorship......read no further if you are under the age of 18 or are easily offended................



and a mouth is a mouth just like a hand is a hand....especially if he/she is good looking. Smelling nice helps too. I wouldn't think any less of you ;-) LOL!

Anonymous said...

didn't someone once say "a hole is a hole"?