Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flat ass broke with no hope for loans, unable to feed me or let alone my clones

Me: Guess what I finally bought.

Girl: I don't know. What?

Me: You have to guess. But here's a hint: It's something that I've wanted for a really, really long time.

Girl: Bunny slippers?

Me: Nope. Guess again.

Girl: A Ouija board?

Me: Seriously? Those are the first two things that come to mind? Guess one more time, then I'll tell you if you don't get it.

Girl: An unabridged dictionary?

Me: You know, none of those can be classified as things I've wanted for a really, really long time.

Girl: What did you buy then?

Me: An ipod*.

Girl: Ooh. You have wanted one of those for a long time.







*I got an ipod touch for $100 off the regular price. At a price so low, I couldn't afford not to buy it**. Mom, Dad, I might need you to pay some of my bills*** later in the month ;-)

**And finally join the modern age.

***Not really.

7 comments:

silentkid said...

Congratulations, d-bag. Now you finally have a way to listen to all your Jack Johnson music while walking to your office.

Anonymous said...

I knew it was an ipod, weve talkedd about that before

adventures of a mad scientist said...

You've never had an iPod? I could've sworn I've seen you walking around with one. Interesting nonetheless.

Inklings said...

I guessed right off that it was an ipod.

Lindsay Logic said...

I guessed right off, too. I'm jealous...I don't have one either!
Maybe if I keep charging on my AmEx, I'll have enough points soon. I only need 30,000 more. lol
*L*

Lillie said...

Nice! So it was, what? $600? A REAL BARGAIN.

Lightning Strikes said...

I want one!! I'm jealous! Although I can download music to my phone...but that's just not as cool!