Friday, September 26, 2008

Love Bites

I drink water when I hang out with my friends. That stuff makes it's way through one's system pretty quickly. Tonight was no exception, so I found myself needing to go to the restroom several times. On one of my trips, the jukebox started playing Def Leppard.

I found myself standing at the urinal singing, "I don't want to touch you too much baby, but making love to you might drive me crazy."

Luckily the bathroom was empty.

Even so, I've never felt so gay in my entire life.

6 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

Even more gay than the incident in the car? The HUNGARIAN incident? Man, you must have felt really gay!!

Lindsay Logic said...

That's really funny. Were you belting it out, or just quietly singing?

*L*

Native Minnow said...

Deputy Mom, with the Hungarian, he was the gay one. I was just an innocent person trying to do a good deed. That didn't make me feel gay, just dirty.

*L*, just quietly singing, but still.

PsychDoctor said...

Just be glad Senator Larry Craig wasn't in the next stall trying to step on your foot with his foot.

Anonymous said...

Why just water?!

Native Minnow said...

Dr. Psycho, I had the same thought.

Cliff, because I am a wimp.