Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby come and spend some time with Mr. Wrong

It's been a while since I've come up with a good pick up line to pass on to you, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of coming up with them. Take the other night for example when I came up with one that was good enough that my friend called our server over to have me see whether she'd go for it.

She came to our table, and he said, "He's got a line you need to hear, but let me give you the set-up first. A girl walked in a little while ago and she had a nice body, but then I saw her face and it left a lot to be desired. He just came up with a pick up line you can use in those cases. What do you think?"

She said, "Ok, let's hear it."

So I covered my eyes and said, "Baby, I don't even care what you look like, I just want to stick it in."

I implore you to go ahead and try it. Let me know how it works.

10 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

you're a loser... :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, you never mentioned that you said this to the waitress.

deputymomof6 said...

I don't think it would work for me, but I implore you to try it. Let me know how many stitches you end up with....

Karen said...

I'm sure that would work....let us know which hospital to come visit you in :(

2 Dollar Productions said...

Why don't you tell us what the waitress did first, eh? I sense a piece of the story is missing. Ha.

h said...

I tried it on some guy in the urinal next to me. He responded by singing Def Leppard. Strange...

Native Minnow said...

Psychdoctor, I know.

Crabby Pants, I didn't have time to give the whole story, sorry.

Deputy Mom and Gypsy, if I actually tried it that would go against my MO of just leering at girls from across the room.

$2, the waitress gasped at first, but then laughed and said it was bound to work.

Troll, that is so funny.

Amber said...

wow - how does your face feel after the slap you received?

Heff said...

Yes, my guess was that it DID NOT work, lol.

The Mutant said...

Oh man, I have to try that... I mean if anyone said that to me I'd be all over them like the rash that's currently engulfing my scrotum!