Thursday, October 02, 2008

Prettiest girl in the whole wide room

While proctoring exams my friends and I usually like to play a little game called 'Who's Best?' This is when you must find the girl you think is prettiest, and point her out to the other guys who are helping proctor. (And you thought we were watching for cheaters - Ha!)

I approached my friend as the exam was winding down and only a fifth of the students were left. I told him it was time to play round two. He said, "That's funny. I was just going to tell you we were going to play 'Who's Left?'"

It's a great game, and it gets more difficult as time goes on. Pretty soon you're forced to choose between some very ugly girls.

8 comments:

~Kris said...

Ass.

Dirty Old Man.

Ass.

Keira said...

Wow, epitome of sweetness, you stole my "dirty old man" comment...

Delirious said...

I have this mental image of you two sitting there trying to decide which girl is prettiest, while the girls in the room are secretly playing rock paper scissors like your sisters did to help with their game of , "Which one do I have to take if I lose?" :P lol

Delirious said...

I was looking at a friend's blog and saw this link. It is a blog by a Mormon biologist who "Explores Science and Faith". I thought you might be interested.

http://sciencebysteve.net/

deputymomof6 said...

Just so you know, the girls play the same game. It's kinda like, "who would I be willing to sleep with to pass this class." As their scores go down, so do their standards. As the end of the term comes to an end, they become more desperate.

Lillie said...

I know this game! But I always played it at bars at 3:30am.

AnoMALIE said...

deputymom's comment made me laugh pretty loud...
oh, the memories... haha

Anonymous said...

Found this through one of bestest friends-

Your Digable Planets label is the stuff of brill'.

You just got a bookmark (and I'll let Miss Alaska know).