Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm sorry my girl but you'll never make a wife

Me: That girl just asked me if I'd have a beer with her if she could guarantee that I could make out with one of her friends later.

Friend 1: Well, there's only one of her friends that'd be worth making out with. What did you tell her?

Me: What do you think I said? Of course I said no.

Friend 1: Well, the odds definitely aren't in your favor. That'd be like playing Russian roulette.


-------------------------------THE NEXT DAY-------------------------------


Me: I told [Friend 1] about it last night, and he said it'd be like playing Russian roulette.

Friend 2: Well, he's right.

Me: I know. Especially with that ugly friend of hers.

Friend 2: Ugly? That's an understatement. I think I have PTSD.

5 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

What's PTSD? I must be off in my lingo, and it was probably wise turning down the beer unless you could have chosen the friend. Maybe you should have negotiated harder . . .

Native Minnow said...

PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Formerly known as 'shell shock'

steph said...

my comment was also going to be "what is ptsd?"

that is hilarious. also, mean. but, i like it!

deputymomof6 said...

LOL, maybe the plan was to give you more than one beer... like keep giving them to you until even the ugly one looked good!!

Anonymous said...

I'm chuffed to bits that I knew what PTSD was. For once it's not me asking the questions.

And without being mean...maybe she intended for you to be wearing beer goggles so you wouldn't notice which friend you were making out with.