Saturday, January 02, 2010

I don't know the time of day or the color of the clothes I'm wearin'

A day or two after Christmas Girl Who Won't Be My Girlfriend came over and watched a movie with me. About halfway through the movie she took her glasses off and placed them on the coffee table. A few minutes later there was a scene where everyone was speaking Spanish with subtitles.

Me: Do you need me to grab your glasses so you can read the subtitles?
Her: I don't need to read the subtitles.
Me: Yes you do. Otherwise you won't know what's going on in the movie.
Her: No. I don't!
Me: Oh yeah.

Seems I'd forgotten that English is, in fact, her second language.

3 comments:

Kymical Reactions said...

Oh Minnow. When will you learn??

(stop over for funny blizzard pics.)

Jenny said...

there are days when I wonder how you managed to have children.

mindy said...

:o) hahaha!