Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I won't let you bury it, won't let you smother it, won't let you murder it

Last Saturday I saw Muse play at Mandalay Bay. It was possibly the best concert experience of my life. And thanks to the internets, I can share some of it with you. Here are some pictures that some people posted of the show:







And here are some videos:

Muse 4/10/10 - Intro and Uprising


Time is Running Out


Starlight


Supermassive Black Hole


United States of Eurasia


Feeling Good


Stockholm Syndrome


New Born (Bad sound, but the lights were really cool for this song)


I can actually see myself in the crowd in he Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole videos.

Don't be jealous.

6 comments:

Kymical Reactions said...

too late. I'm jealous. What an awesome stage! Trying to talk the spousal unit to taking me to the show in Denver for our anniversary. Wishful thinking, me thinks. :/

Bill From Gainesville said...

I feel like I was there!

Heff said...

Nice affects. Damn shame these phones/camcorders can record a live bands sound worth a f'.

Heff said...

oops "can't".

Jenny said...

yah, I'm just a little jealous.

h said...

Not jealous.