Saturday, April 10, 2010

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go

Friday night I was out with friends, and the place we were at was packed. One of my friends pointed out a girl at the table next to us because she wanted my opinion on whether the girl was attractive. She was. Later in the evening, that girl tried making her way to the bathroom, but there were people in her way. One of them accidentally bumped her and she got a disgusted look on her face and threw her hands up in the air.

I thought her reaction was a little over the top. After all, you're going to get bumped when you're trying to make your way through dancing people in a crowded place. Apparently my friend agreed with me because she leaned over and said, "She's not THAT hot. Someone should tell her."

6 comments:

Amber said...

LOL, sounds like something I would've thought lol

Lindsay Logic said...

You can learn a lot of someone when dealing with strangers, I believe.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Even Moderately hot chicks think they are entitled to a bump free path.

Kymical Reactions said...

you know whats hot? Modesty. and humbleness. :)

Unknown said...

Tell her she's not that hot! (That sounds like a job for CAPTAIN HAMMER.)

(ps. The hammer is my penis.)

Lillie said...

pps. I do the weird stuff.