Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All the kids are staying fat

The problem with me spending time with my kids is that the only posts you're going to see in the near future are going to be about them. Like this little tidbit from Mr M while we were driving to my sister's wedding.

Mr M: Dad, if a fat girl was lost in the forest, what would a tree say?

Me: I don't know, what?

Mr M: How about lose some weight, fatty.

I probably should have explained to him that it's not nice to make fun of people. Instead I just laughed.

5 comments:

Lindsay Logic said...

Which is scary, because Mom & Dad WOULD HAVE said that to us, and look how we turned out. ;)

Heff said...

I hope you hid that penis sucker ! (the candy, I mean)

Manuel said...

ha...like it

steph said...

ha...how can you not laugh when they say things like that? this is the problem i have with my students! though if a student said this one, we would have to talk about why that isn't kind...as a parent, you can laugh.

mindy said...

Spud's favorite song to sing? To the tune of "Iron Man"...."I am ice cream man, running over fat kids with my fan."

Poor fatties.