Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hooray for boobies

I got a new roommate this week. His parents came with him to help him move his stuff in. I helped too. When we finished unloading everything, we went to get some lunch.

His mom was wearing a Chicago t-shirt. As we were finishing eating, I looked over and noticed that something had dripped onto her chest.

Me: Um. You've got something on your . . . Chicago, there.

She wiped it off.

My Roommate: Why are you staring at my mom's boobs?

Me: What do you want from me? She's hot, okay?

Roommate's Dad: Did you see how fast she wiped it up? She didn't even give me a chance to lick if off.


I think this roommate situation is going to work out alright.

2 comments:

Bill From Gainesville said...

I will join your hooray for Boobies thoughts ... YEAH BOOBIES!

repliderium.com said...

This sounds like a match made in.... well, wherever. A good place though....