If Hollywood has taught us anything, it's that you need to be aware of the following if you ever find yourself exploring ancient ruins:
- Don't touch the statues as moving their arms will more often than not open a trap door.
- Simply stepping over a skeleton is a sure way to end up in the same position (as long as you're not the main character).
- Poison darts always shoot into your neck when you least expect it.
- Ancient ghosts have nothing better to do than hang around for centuries hoping someone will come by that they can haunt.
- Bad guys will always show up within fifteen minutes of your arrival, thus making your exit difficult.
- Hidden treasures are always booby trapped*.
- A girl will always make out with you after you've absconded with the treasure.
*Heh, heh, I said booby.