Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Down the highway, down the road to infamy I ride

So, about a week ago I went on a road trip to visit my kids in Arizona, and while I was on the road I took some videos of my favorite parts of the drive, complete with road music, and trust me, they were awesome, but blogger is stupid and won't upload them so you don't get to see them after all, and by the way, this is definitely a run-on sentence, but I don't care because I have a Ph D and can make my own rules.

I still don't have anything to say other than that I found this "new" band that I'm totally digging right now (thanks Pandora radio). I was at my brother's house about two weeks ago and played one of their singles on his laptop. My sister-in-law said, "That sounds like someone is shitting in my ear." I call that success, but whatever.

Give it a listen and see whether or not you agree with her:

2 comments:

fishie said...

post the video on youtube, and then you can embed the youtube video in your blog.

this is why you have a PhD and I have a Master's.

Michele1L said...

My ears hurt.