Wednesday, February 01, 2006

However, I don't want to be a dentist

I need a haircut. I normally don't let it get as bad as it is now, but the times I do I remember how wavy my hair gets. The other day I was talking to my friend and she asked me what the deal was with my wave. I had no explanation other than that I'd been putting off my haircut for way too long, but we joked about how it looked like Hermey's hair. I thought I'd post some pics and you can let me know if you agree.









By the way, it's not the worst it's ever been by any means. It was about twice as long in high school. Flies without wings used to refer to it as 'the cowlick canal.'

6 comments:

flieswithoutwings said...

I also used to call my older sister "E.T.'s Sister" (as in the Extra Terrestrial) and she hated it. I don't know what that says about me though.

Native Minnow said...

Just to confirm the likeness shown here - I got my haircut today. When I walked in my hairdresser and apologized that it had been so long since I'd seen him last. He replied, "It's ok, but you look like the elf from the Christmas cartoon. The one that wanted to be a dentist."

Native Minnow said...

and no, I'm not making that up.

PsychDoctor said...

To Flies without wings...it means that Joel is an Extra Terrestrial...

Native Minnow...Wow...You do look like the dentist...are you gay too (I think the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Elf was gay)?

Native Minnow said...

No I'm not gay, but I'd probably get more play if I were ;-)

Lauren said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH.

If your hair on Tuesday was pretty bad, I'd kinda hate to think how it looked in high school.

I-I-I want to be a deeeeentist!