Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Side Effects

A friend of mine had to go to the doctor yesterday due to a cold that's beginning to develop into bronchitis. The doctor ended up prescribing a few different medications, and we were looking at some of the possible side effects:
  • Mood changes
  • Swollen legs and/or feet
  • Muscle aches
  • Vomiting that looks like coffee grounds
  • Black, tarry stools
  • Changes in menstrual cycle

The last one prompted my friend to say, "Now if I get my period tomorrow I'm going to be more than a little freaked out."

I don't blame him, I would be too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would hope that if that happened to your friend....he would freak out in silence. :)

PsychDoctor said...

I haven't had my menarche yet either...

deputymomof6 said...

LOL, that's pretty funny. Maybe if he did, he could make a lot of money?