Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Say baby do you wanna lay down with me

I find it funny when I think about different pick up lines some guys will use to come on to a pretty woman they meet. I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of the time these just make the women think that the guy is a complete loser. I'm also pretty sure that I wouldn't want to be with the 0.1% of women who might fall for some of them.

Here are some I've actually heard people use:

"You must be tired."
"Why would I be tired?"
"You've been running through my mind all night."

"You have a pretty smile, you should use it more often." This was to a woman he just met, as if he had any clue about how much she 'used her smile.'

"Are you looking for a balding, slightly overweight middle aged man? Let me give you my number." This was one some guy used on my ex-girlfriend at a gas station, and I think her response was "No thanks, I've already got a middle aged man."

"Nice bum, where you from?" Ok, so this one was one that my brother's roommates always used to say, but as far as I know they never actually tried using it on a girl.

Here are some that I've heard people joke about using:

"You're from Vegas, I'm from Vegas, how about it?"

"That dress looks nice on you. I think it would look even better on my bedroom floor."

"That shirt is very becoming on you. Of course if I were on you, I'd be cumming too."

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Obviously I could go on and on, but I'm really just trying to set up this one that I thought about while I was at the pool last weekend. It's bound to get results every time.

"How old are you? Are you allergic to latex?"

I may have heard that somewhere else, but can't place it if I have. But what woman wouldn't be putty in my hands if I actually used it on them?

One final note: A woman could use any of these on a man and have great success.

4 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

Unless she was hot and you would think, "Damn! What a hot Skank! Lucky me!" JK

Anonymous said...

What if your mom read your blog? Go put Tabasco sauce on your fingers right now!

PsychDoctor said...

I think Mom left the anonymous comment above. :)

Michelle said...

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Being the shoe lover that I am...if a man were to use this one on me...he woudl be successful....LOL (of course, I am married but.....would that matter? lol j/k)