Thursday, July 06, 2006

I wanna be consequence free

One of the benefits of being a three year old boy is that you can go in and out of the house using the doggie door.

One of the drawbacks is that sometimes the dog's not willing to wait for you while you ham it up for the camera.

The first day that my kids were here, my youngest went through the doggie door into the back yard, but couldn't get back in because the door was locked, and didn't want to crawl back through. I went and opened the door and told him to come in the house, but he wouldn't.

Me: "Come on inside, it's too hot out there."

Him: "I can't. I peed my poop."

He's potty trained, but apparently that doesn't count when you're running around in the back yard acting like you're a puppy. It was pretty gross to clean up.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

That's what I do when I'm in the back yard with my dog...that and humping the legs of all the visitors that show up. :)

Great photo sequence.