Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Scarface Jr.

I don't know why I didn't post this picture sooner since it relates to one of the cutest things I've seen all year, but better late than never, right?

I already told you about my three year old's potty mouth at the 4th of July pool party. I forgot to tell you about how I had taught him to say (in as deep a voice as a three year old can get) "Say hello to my little friend" just before shooting people with the squirt guns in the pool.

Anyway, imagine that he's just finished saying that here:


I know, I know, it's hard to take someone seriously as a gangster when they require water wings and an inner tube to stay afloat. We're working on that.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

AS long as you're not teaching him to expose himself when he says that...

Have I worked with sex offenders too long??? :)