Monday, August 07, 2006

But you look good to me

It's official: Sunday is heretoforeafter to be known as 'Hot Girl' day at the supermarket near my house. Every time I go there on a Sunday I end up seeing some smoking hot girl standing in line at the checkout or in the produce section (but oddly enough, nowhere else in the store).

Last time I went the law was upheld, and there was a really cute girl in the produce section. Then, when I was ready to check out, there she was standing in line. I went and stood behind her in the longer line at the checkout just so I could have something nice to look at while I waited to pay (it wasn't that much longer, plus the other line was full of old men, they were bound to be slow). I know that officially makes me a creep. Don't hold it against me.

Since I was fully aware of my creepiness at this point, I didn't attempt to make conversation. In fact, I didn't even offer to swipe my card to get the discount once she realized that she didn't have hers. I didn't want her to think I was hitting on her. I was just there for the view.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

or if you said, "You think that Cucumber is big?! You should see mine!" That would be creepy...