Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I spent an hour with you, should I want anything else?

Yesterday a friend of mine and I were talking about the waitresses at one of our favorite places to hang out. He started asking which one I would choose if I had to choose between two. The same girl won every combination that he threw at me, although the last one would have been a tough decision if it was a real one I had to make. In fact, I had to get him to clarify what we were choosing for:

Me: "Is this for a lasting relationship or just a roll in the hay?"
Him: "Either. No wait, just a roll in the hay."
Me: "In that case she still wins the last match up because they both have great bodies, but she has the cuter face."
Him: "I have to agree with you on that. But, the other night she said something and it sounded like she's already starting to develop that smoker's voice. It kind of gave me the heebie-jeebies." Me: "Ooooh, I hear those are the worst kind of jeebies you can get."

For the record, if it was a for a long term relationship (and a real choice) I'd go with the other girl because she has the better personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your conversation was a lot better than mine. (see blog)