Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What else should I be? All apologies.

I spoke to my ex-wife on the phone again today regarding the permission slip for her to take our kids with her to Mexico for her wedding. We've finally got it all figured out, and everything should go off without a hitch, once I can find myself a notary that is.

However, during our conversation I realized that the only times I mention her on here are times when I'm frustrated with her for some reason. That's not entirely fair to her because I think I tend to portray her in a negative light. Sure, old habits die hard, and we still end up arguing about stuff, but I do still care for her. I'm happy for the changes she's made in her life and I wish her all the best.

I don't know if she reads this blog or not. She does know about it, I'm just not sure if, or how often, she checks in, but I'd like to apologize to her for giving her a bad reputation on here. You know, just in case she does stop by.

(I'd offer her the apology in person if I knew for a fact she reads, but why admit something to someone who may not know you're guilty?)

2 comments:

Lindsay Logic said...

You can come to my office, we have notaries! (Maybe I can hook you up with our cute receptionist.)

Native Minnow said...

Damn. I already got it notarized, so I can't make the 8 hour drive to have someone in your office do it. Feel free to hook me up with the cute receptionist any time though.