Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me

I went out with some of my friends to watch Monday Night Football the other night. Near the end of the game a group of girls walked in and sat down. One of my friends expressed disappointment that it wasn't a group of guys for her to ogle.

My friend got up to visit the restroom, which was bad timing because she missed the re-enactment of one of the scenes from Dodgeball by this group of girls. It wasn't very funny in the movie, and it certainly wasn't funny when re-enacted by drunk people (in fact, few things in life are).

Her (upon returning from the restroom): "What do you guys think of those girls over there?"
Me: "Eh, they don't really do much for me." I then pointed at my friend and said, "and he thinks they're stupid."
Her: "Really? What makes you think that?"
Friend 1: "You can just tell by looking at them."
Her: "No really, how can you tell?"
Friend 2: "The two X chromosomes are a dead giveaway."

No comments: