Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am the needle in the vein. I am the high you can't sustain.

The following is a list of things you don't really need (or want) to know about me, but I'm telling you anyway:
  • I can't eat popcorn without getting a bunch of little cuts in my tongue.
  • I don't often eat hard candy for the same reason.
  • I have taken exactly one puff of a cigarette in my entire life, as many times as I've tried chewing tobacco.
  • My toes are crooked and so are my teeth, and I'll probably never do anything to straighten either of them out.
  • I only have to shave every three days.
  • Rednecks annoy me.
  • I tell everyone I'm 6' 4", but I'm really only 6' 3 3/4".
  • I have two belly buttons, but one of them's fake.
  • I cut my nails with the scissors on my Swiss army knife key chain.
  • A girl once told me that she had to leave so she could go to the post office and I said, "Really, what for?"
  • I hate to dance.
  • When I was 15, I wanted to grow up to be in the mafia.
  • I've been meaning to go to the dentist for 3 1/2 years.
  • My feet are cold.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two belly buttons? How come I've never noticed? Could you please post that pic?

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks!
Aaron

Delirious said...

Two belly buttons? Whip it out! Whip it out!

Anonymous said...

You shave every three days?

Lucky.

Inklings said...

Guess what? You do not have two belly buttons. You have one belly button and a scar from where they inserted an IV when you were born prematurely. You can pretend to have two belly buttons if you want to, though, but not to people who read this blog.

Native Minnow said...

I said one of them was fake. Geez!

Anonymous said...

so you are annoyed by us Rednecks,well you cut your nails with scissors...lol

Guess your more of a Redneck then I am.