Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Track down your friends to a bar

Last night we had to set up for a practical lab final that our students will be taking this week. I had plans to watch the Monday Night Football game with one of my friends afterward, but didn't know that anyone else was going. One of my other friends was setting up, and he was in a hurry to finish so that he could go watch the game.

Me: Who are you going to watch the game with?
Him: You, Fuckface.
Me: Oh, I didn't know. I thought you might be going to watch it with some other friends.
Him (voice laden with sarcasm): Is it ok with you if I go, even though you didn't invite me but she did? You don't even care do you?

When we finally finished setting up I asked him if he'd be coming back to campus so that I could just ride with him and have him drop me off at my car.

Him: Yeah, I was going to ask you the same thing. But then I thought that would be dick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn gas prices....
:)

deputymomof6 said...

This isn't a girl you REALLY like was it? If so, he was in the way and you should have used your car to take him out on the way there. :)

Lauren said...

By the way, Dan told me he saw you and who I think is the girl you are crushing on on Monday when you were walking out of the bathroom and she was waiting for you. Is your crush who I think it is?

Native Minnow said...

No, this was just a friend. She and I have a mutual love for the same football team though.

deputymomof6 said...

Do I need to send you some Mistletoe for that girl, it IS the holidays, you know and you would oblige the tradition purely for the holiday's requirement. :)