Sunday, December 24, 2006

Kielbasa sausage your butt cheeks is warm

When I woke up this morning everyone in the house was already awake. My parents were on their way to church, but before they left the house my dad pulled a small container out of the refrigerator and showed it to me.

Him: If you're hungry, just take a few of these sausage links and throw them in the microwave. Thirty seconds and they'll be perfect (obviously he doesn't know that I'd put them in for 33).

Me: Ok, I probably will in a little bit. I'm not really that hungry right now.

Him: Well, you should feel good. I don't normally show my sausage to people.

Me: And for that we all thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEVER show mine...what an exhibitionist...

Anonymous said...

omg hilarious. um. I really have no comment besides that is hilarious and I am really toasted. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

funny stuff, your dad.

Inklings said...

At Christmas dinner your sister's fiinace said, "Are those all little smokies in that barbecue sauce, or are there some of Fred's little sausages in there, too?" (some of the little smokies that were next to the edge of the crockpot had cooked more than the others and were darker) I said, "And what are you inferring when you call them 'little'?" Your dad said, "I cannot believe that came out of your mouth."

Inklings said...

Sorry, that's fiance. Missed that typo.