Saturday, December 30, 2006

Why don't you climb down off that movie screen?

While I was visiting Flieswithoutwings for Christmas he brought up the fact that he thinks my daughter resembles Kate Hudson. He's mentioned it to me before, but I had just watched a movie starring Kate Hudson, and thought she looked really good in it, so when he said it this time it made me feel a little gross.

Me: Don't tell me that. I think Kate Hudson is hot.
Him: That's why I'm here. To rock your world!

So, I've posted a few pics and am leaving it up to you to decide. Does my daughter look like Kate Hudson? Or can I continue being attracted to her (the actress, not my daughter)?











































5 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

Well, your daughter IS very beautiful... and though I see a slight resemblance, I think that she doesn't look close enough that you have to worry about it. You can continue to admire Kate. I saw a movie star the other day, a young one, like Hilary Duff-ish that looked EXACTLY like your daughter. Flieswithoutwings probably doesn't have teenagers watching the Disney channel, so he would not have seen her. But I bet if he did, he would agree. :) I will find out her name... Happy New Year.

Also, I found your silver dollars. Sorry, I was busy when your brother called. Do you want me to mail them, or just give them to you the next time I see you? Let me know, I can mail them if you need for me to.

Delirious said...

I see the resemblance. You can think Kate Hudson is hot all you want because after all, she isn't your daughter.

Lauren said...

Jesus, I still remember when she ran into lab and you and her had a little spat about her hair. We're old! We're ointment!

Michelle said...

A slight resemblence, but she is your daughter.

Kate Hudson IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER.

Charge on.

And by the way, your daughter is very very pretty.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't quite look like Kate Hudson, but... Shirley Manson, like seriously.