Monday, January 01, 2007

You're a million ways to be cruel

This was the first time since I moved to Vegas that I've actually been in town on New Year's Eve. I felt as though I should try and to something Vegas-ey to celebrate last night, and had made plans to go out with a girl I know. Unfortunately, something came up at the last minute and instead of going 'out on the town,' we ended up just going to her place to watch a movie.

You know it's not going to be your lucky night when you hear:

"I wish we'd have gone to The Strip or something so I could find a random guy to make out with at midnight. No, I'm not kissing you."

and,

"I'd sleep with you if I thought you'd be any good."

3 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

Ouch!!
She could have at least gotten caught up in the moment and given you a midnight kiss.... how selfish... :)

Lauren said...

well...shit, son. let's go to the strip for next year's celebrations. 'cause you know, i'm old enough and sleeping through it only causes insomnia.

Vivalacrap said...

OMG that has to be like the king of all burns! Way to rock the fucking new year.